1. Favorite Book and book currently reading:
- Lord of the Rings (Picked it up when I was in 5th grade and 10-year-old Sarah declared it the “Best Book Ever” and never looked back - now I read it once a year at Christmas time.)
- Wild Things by Bruce Handy (which is about reading children’s literature as an adult and has already made me tear up three times)
- I’m also reading “The Unwomanly Face of War, An Oral History of Woman in WWII” by Svetlana Alexievich, you know… for variety
2. Drink of choice/ bar fix?
- Something sweet! Let’s wave off Summer with a Pina Colada and get pumped for fall with some Mulled Cider.
3. Shit I do when I’m not at Kramers:
- Video Games
- Marathon (The TV Kind)
4.What’s your current music playlist?
- Cut to the Feeling - Carly Rae Jepsen
- Little of Your Love - Haim
- Morton’s Fork - Typhoon
- We Sing in TIme - The Lonely Forest
- Asunder - Kithkin
5. What’s your adult film star name (middle name and street you grew up on)?
- Elizabeth Irving